California Family Law
Attorney Practising Family Law in Orange County, and Los Angeles County
Ann Thomson works with clients and practices family law in Orange County and Los Angeles County. Ann works with clients who are looking for family law solutions to difficult family law cases. Ann takes a pragmatic, reasonable approach to resolving family law disputes involving divorce, child custody, visitation, alimony, child support, property division, mediation, domestic violence, etc. She is dedicated to producing results efficiently and cost-effectively.
Ann Thomson, an accomplished divorce attorney, provides individual attention to each and every family law case. When you hire the Law Office of Ann A. Thomson, you will know that protecting your legal rights and helping you achieve your goals are of paramount importance in every family law issue she handles. Her family law practice areas include:
- Divorce : Ann’s goal in the dissolution of any marriage is to ensure that your rights and interests are protected, specifically in the areas of child custody, child support, spousal support (alimony) and marital property division.
- Domestic Violence : In any allegation of spousal abuse or family violence, immediate action is required to protect your rights and safety. Ann A. Thomson can help you seek a restraining order or defend you against unfair accusations of domestic violence.
- Child Custody and Child Support : Issues involving children can be emotional and contentious. Establishing a workable custody and visitation agreement requires a level-headed approach. Ann A. Thomson has substantial experience in the negotiation and litigation of child custody and child support disputes as well as in cases involving the Department of Child Support Services.
- Paternity : If you are involved in a paternity dispute — either to assert parental rights or to seek relief from a potential legal obligation to support a child that is not your own — knowing the truth is the first step toward resolution. Stop arguing and get the answers you deserve.
- Modifications & Enforcement : When your life changes such that an original divorce settlement is no longer fair or workable, Ann A. Thomson, a knowledgeable family law lawyer, can guide you through the process of seeking an adjustment or modification of custody, visitation, child support, or spousal support (alimony).
Contact Ann A. Thomson Today
The Law Office of Ann A. Thomson is capable of handling all of your family law concerns not only in Orange County but all Southern California counties. Call Ann today at 562-431-4333 or send an e-mail now to schedule a free initial consultation. Should you decide to retain Ann, she accepts all major credit cards.